- Staking is a form similar to depositing money in Banks. Users can proceed to deposit BCOIN into “Staking” and receive daily interest (BCOIN).
- The interest rate (APR Index, Yearly interest) will be depended on the total amount in the Issuer’s Pool Stake + the total amount of BCOIN deposited by the User.
- There are 2 forms of Staking:
Staking on Website: use BCOIN in your Wallet to Stake.
Staking through the “Stake feature” in-game: use BCOIN in your Chest to Stake. BCOIN in your Chest includes “BCOIN DEPOSIT” and “BCOIN REWARDS’’
- Staking on Website and in game are completely separate from each other, so depending on the amount of BCOIN, the APR of these two Stake forms will be different.
- The minimum to stake BCOIN is 200.
- After Staking, when Users unStake, depending on the Staking time, Users will have to pay a certain fee based on the total amount of Staked BCOIN.
- UnStake on Web: BCOIN will be returned to Wallet.
- UnStake in game: BCOIN will be transferred to BCOIN DEPOSIT (BCOIN DEPOSIT withdrawal feature will be updated in the first week of April 2022).
- The amount of BCOIN’s Pool Stake both on Web and in game is as follows: